Make crispy adai for kids and adults at breakfast at home
Crispy adai: If you like to make new dishes every day then you can try the recipe for Adai. Nothing better than Adai for a new and yummy breakfast.
Adai is a famous recipe of South Indian. It is as healthy as the tastiest in food. If you feel like having breakfast or light dinner at night then you can make Adai.
Elders with children will also like this recipe very much. If you want, you can serve children at lunch too. Crispy and spicy adai can be served with chutney or pickle.
Let’s know how crispy adai can be made at home.
Make a healthy crispy adai recipe for breakfast
- Total Time: 30 min
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Breakfast
- Calories: 65
Materials need to make crispy adai
- Rice – (2 small bowls)
- Moong Dal – (half bowl)
- Urad Dal – (Half bowl)
- Chana dal – (half bowl)
- Tur dal – (half bowl)
- Green coriander
- Chili powder
- Chaat masala
- Sambar masala
- Green chili
- Curry leaf
- Whole Red Chili
Method of making crispy adai
- To make adai, firstly prepare it. For this, mix rice and all the pulses and wash it thoroughly with water and filter it.
- Now add three to four red chilies, a small spoon of cumin seeds, three to four curry leaves, and water and leave it to soak overnight.
- In the morning put all the things in the jar of the mixer and put two or three small pieces of ginger on top.
- Now grind all these things coarsely. Now add asafoetida and salt as per taste to this paste and mix it well.
- If the paste looks too thick, then mix some water in it.
- Keep in mind, it should not be too thick or too thin.
- Now put a pan on the gas and allow it to heat up a bit.
- Add light oil and then pour it on the batter pan and spread it well in the shape of the roti.
- During this, keep in mind that it should not be spread too thin.
- A little thicker than the dosa and thinner than uttapam is to be given.
- Now you can sprinkle chaat masala, red chili powder on it.
- Apart from this, finely chopped onions, green chilies, and coriander can also be kept on it.
- Now using light oil, bake it well from both sides.
- If you want crispy adai, then bake it on low heat.
- In this way, your adai will be ready and you can serve it with any sauce.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..