Make carrot, radish, and green chili pickle in the house in 15 minutes in winter
How can you make a quick carrot and radish and green chili pickle at home in just 15 minutes, today we will tell you its easy recipe.
Carrot, radish, and green chili pickle: Funny food and pickles with that … your mouth got water right after you heard it? The taste of food increases manifolds with pickles. Do not like vegetables, but if a tasty pickle is available, the food tastes different.
But making pickles is so hard and long work that everyone likes to eat them, but most people are saved from making them. If you like pickles too but avoid making them, then today we will tell you how you can make pickles of carrot and radish and green chili at home in just 15 minutes.
It is very easy to make, you can make it without any disturbance and keep it in the sun. And the best part is that you don’t need too many things to make it. So let’s know about the easy recipe to make carrot, radish, and chili pickle.
Carrot & Radish & Green Chili Pickle Recipe Card
You can make pickles of carrot and radish and green chili right away at home.
- Total Time: 15 min
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Course: Others
- Calories: 15
- Cuisine: Indian
Materials need to make carrot, radish, and green chili pickle
- Green Chilli-4
- Pickle ingredients
- Mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Fenugreek – 1 tbsp
- Whole Black Pepper – 1 Tbsp
- Coriander – 1 tbsp
- Fennel – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard Oil – 1 small bowl
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Celery – 1 teaspoon
- Mango powder – 1 tbsp
Method of making carrot, radish, and green chili pickle
- To make a pickle, first of all, wash the carrot, radish, and chili with water and wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Now you cut all these things into long pieces. Then put oil in a pan and let it heat up.
- When the oil gets hot, first fry the chopped chilies.
- After roasting the chili for 5 minutes, add chopped carrots and radish to it and stir it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- On the other hand, to make pickle masala, first fry mustard 1 tbsp, cumin 1 tbsp, fenugreek 1 tbsp, whole black pepper 1 tbsp, coriander 1 tbsp, and fennel 1 tbsp.
- After roasting all the things together, grind it in a grinder and keep it in a separate vessel.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, 1 small spoon, salt 1 small, celery 1 small, and mango powder 1 tablespoon in roasted carrot, radish, and chili and stir well.
- After this, add 2 teaspoons of ground spices and mix all the spices on low gas for 4 minutes.
- Your mix pickle is made. Now serve it with delicious food.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..