Khoya paneer seekh recipe easy to make at home
Khoya Paneer Seekh Recipe: This is a perfect snack recipe, this Tricolor Sake is enough to enhance the beauty of any party.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Khoya Paneer Seekh
- 100 gms lost
- 100 gm cottage cheese
- 50 g Potatoes (boiled)
- 2 grams garam masala
- 10 grams paprika
- 10 grams Green Capsicum
- Salt to taste
- 5 grams white pepper
- 5 grams green chilies, sliced
- 5 grams ginger, sliced
Method of making Khoya Paneer Seekh
- Mix the grated paneer, khoya, and boiled potatoes together.
- Add all the spices, red and green capsicum to it.
- Cut red and green capsicum into pieces and keep aside.
- Mix them and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now remove a portion from this mixture, make balls and keep it aside, shape it lengthwise and apply it in the square.
- Similarly prepare the lesson from the remaining mixture and apply it in the square.
- Now apply green capsicum coating and finally apply capsicum of red capsicum.
- Cook these learning kebabs till they turn brown in the oven.
- Serve these hot kebabs with mint sauce.
Key Ingredients: Khoya, Paneer, Potato (Boiled), Garam Masala, Paprika, Green Capsicum, Salt, White Chili, Green Chilli, Ginger
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..