How to make Palak paneer pulao recipe at home
Palak paneer pulao: If you are bored eating daily dal, rice, and vegetables, then today I have brought a very special recipe for you. You can make some interest by using the same vegetables. Today I have come here to get the Palak Paneer Pulao recipe. Which is very easy to make and you can make it within 20-25 minutes.
If you go to the office or are a college student then this recipe is very beneficial for you. So if you want to change the food test, then you must try it.
So let’s see which Atchison we need to make Palak paneer pulao
Materials need to make Palak paneer pulao:-
- Basmati rice – 250 grams
- Paneer – 150 grams
- Onion (Chopped Onion) – 1
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Spinach – 2 cups (2 bunches)
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Garlic – 4-5
- Green chili – 2
- Oil – 25 grams
- Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Black cardamom – 2
- Green cardamom – 2
- Cinnamon – 2 inches
- Cloves – 2
- Bay leaves – 1
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder (Turma) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon (to taste)
Method of preparation of Palak paneer pulao: –
- First, wash the rice and leave it in the water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add spinach, ginger, garlic, and green chilies to the mixer jar and make a paste.
- Now place the pan on the gas and add cumin, big cardamom, small cardamom, cinnamon long, and bay leaf and roast it for a while.
- Then add the onion and roast it for a while.
- Then put spinach paste in it and then add turmeric, chili, and salt and cook it for a while.
- Then add cheese and mater and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then filter the rice in it.
- And add 3/2 cups of water and mix it.
- Then cover and cook it on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Then stir it from the side and cover it again and cook on low heat for 5 more minutes.
- Then turn off the gas and stir the casserole gently with a chopped spoon and leave it covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Then it is prepared on a plate and our spinach paneer pulao is ready.
Suggestion for making Palak paneer pulao:-
Do not add more water to the casserole, otherwise, it will get wet and your casserole will not be good.
After making the casserole, stir it with a chopped spoon so that the rice does not break.
And our spinach paneer pulao was quickly prepared. I am sure you must have liked the recipe for making this spinach paneer casserole. If you have any questions related to this recipe, then you can feel free to ask us. And we will try to tell you as soon as possible.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..