Gumberry Pizza Recipe Easy to Make at Home
Gumberry Pizza Recipe: There is hardly anyone who will be able to live without eating pizza loaded with juicy prawns, mushrooms, and cheese. The delicious tomato sauce makes it even more fun. See these mouth-watering numbers or prawn pizza recipe here.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Gumberry Pizza
- 1 kg flour
- 0.5 g yeast
- 18 grams of salt
- 23 grams of sugar
- 0.5-liter water
- 100 grams Prawns (B grade)
- 10 grams of garlic
- 2 grams passerley
- 60g Button Mushroom
- 80g Pizza Tomato Sauce
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- 20-gram rocket leaf
Method of making Gumberry Pizza
- Combine water, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Mix all the ingredients together and knead well.
- Divide the dough evenly (200 grams).
- Prawns are cooked and seasoned on high heat in a pan (do not overcook).
- Roll out the Pizza Dow.
- Put pizza sauce on it.
- Put things and prawns on it.
- Cook the pizza in a preheated oven (280 ° C).
Key Ingredients: Flour, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Water, For Topping:, Prawns (B grade), Garlic, Passerley, Button Mushroom, Pizza Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Rocket Leaf
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..