Gluten-Free Carrot and Coriander Rotis Recipe at Home
Carrot and Coriander Rotis: Colorful and nutritious, these carrot and coriander-flavored rotis are made from rice flour and soy flour and you will get an adequate diet when served with yogurt and khichdi.
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins Total Time: 25 mins for 6 rotis
Materials need to make Carrot and Coriander Rotis
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup soya flour
- 1/2 tsp green chili paste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- Rice flour for rolling
- Oil, to cook
Method of making Carrot and Coriander Rotis
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough, using lukewarm water as required.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and each portion using a little dry rice flour, 125 mm. (5 ”) diameter circle.
- Heat a non-stick griddle and, using a little oil, cook each roti on each side till it turns golden brown in color.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient Price Per Carrot and Coriander Rotis
- Energy 67 calories
- Protein 1.4 grams
- Carbohydrate 6.4 grams
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Fat 4 grams
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..