Eggless Whole Wheat Biscuits – Jeera & Atta Biscuits at home
Eggless Whole Wheat Biscuits – Jeera & Atta Biscuits: Tea or coffee looks incomplete without biscuits. Children like to eat different types of biscuits. That is why today we have brought a recipe of very good flavor flour cumin biscuits.
Essential Ingredients need to make Jeera & Atta Biscuits
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup (75 grams)
- Butter – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Refined flour – 1/2 cup (75 grams)
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/3 tsp or as per taste
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
Method of making Eggless Whole Wheat Biscuits – Jeera & Atta Biscuits
- To make the biscuit, take the frozen butter and cut it into small pieces.
- Take out all-purpose flour and flour in a bowl and add finely chopped butter to it.
- Keep mixing the butter well with hands until the butter and flour mix well.
- Now add cumin, powdered sugar, salt, and baking soda to this mixture and mix it well.
- Add cold milk to this mixture and mix well.
- Do not make the flour smooth like crushing the flour, just mix the mixture and tie it together.
- 3 tablespoons of milk are used to make the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Grease the baking tray with ghee.
- After this, put a little dry flour or flour on any board or on the kitchen platform and place the prepared dough and tap it by hand (pressing with fingers) to make the dough 1/4 cm.
- Take a circular roll in the thickness of.
- Cut it from any cutting mold, bowl, or glass. Place the mold on circular doh and press it lightly.
- Then take out the biscuits and place them on a baking tray on a plate.
- Similarly, prepare the remaining biscuits from the mold and place them on the baking tray a short distance away.
- Place the tray on the middle rack of the preheated oven and keep it for 15 minutes to bake at 180 degrees centigrade. After this check it.
- Cut the biscuits from the remaining flour and prepare them.
- Check the biscuits. If the biscuits are not made, then after adding some more time, bake them till they become light golden brown.
- Biscuits are ready to be baked in about 25 minutes.
- We have made these biscuits on the microwave’s convection mode, but to make them in the oven, we will bake the oven at 150 or 160 degrees centigrade.
- Leave the flour cumin biscuits open for 1-2 hours. After cooling down completely, keep them in an airtight container and keep them for 1 month and eat them anytime.
Suggestions for Eggless Whole Wheat Biscuits – Jeera & Atta Biscuits
- You can use butter without salt for this.
- Biscuits can also be made from flour or only refined flour.
- Baking time is also different in different types of ovens, so give less time to bake the biscuits first, then proceed further while checking, and allow the biscuits to bake completely.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..