Easy cabbage rice | Indian style cabbage fried rice recipe
Cabbage Rice: This dish is a dish that you can make for a quick dinner when you are late to reach home! This mild rice and cabbage dish has only capsicum slices and a very small amount of black pepper. The cheese sprinkled in it makes this dish perfect.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins for 4 quantities
Materials need to make Cabbage rice
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 2 1/4 cups cooked basmati rice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
Method of making Cabbage rice
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add the onions and saute for 1 to 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add cabbage and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, black pepper powder, and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..