East to make Grilled Potato Kebab Recipe at home
Grilled Potato Kebab Recipe: This mouth-watering Vegetarian Kebab is made by adding lots of delicious spices and herbs. These are very easy to make and they can be enjoyed at any time by tasting them.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Grilled Potato Kebab
- 1 kg Potato (peeled, sliced , and lightly boiled)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups Hung Curd
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp gram flour (roasted)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp masala powder
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 2 tbsp kasoori methi
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp celery
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 30 ml of mustard oil
Method of making grilled potato kebabs
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add yogurt, lemon, ginger paste, chopped garlic, and mustard oil and mix well.
- Add chopped potatoes to it and mix well and keep it aside for 2 hours or you can keep it in the fridge.
- Apply marinated potatoes to the square.
- Grill the potatoes in the grill until fully cooked.
- Apply a little oil to them before serving.
Key Ingredients: Potatoes (peeled, sliced , and lightly boiled), ginger paste, garlic bud, hung curd, chili flakes, lemon juice, gram flour (roasted), cumin powder, masala powder, rock salt, kasoori methi, salt, red chili powder, celery, chaat masala, mustard oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..