Delicious Veg Noodles Pakora – Veg Choumin Pakora
Veg Noodles Pakora: Crispy from inside, soft veg noodles balls from outside. It is a famous Indo-Chinese recipe, so it can be easily found at any restaurant in India.
Children love noodles and things made of noodles, but the food from outside is not good for health, so many mothers do not allow their children to eat outside things.
So for those special occasions, today we have brought a recipe of restaurant-like noodle balls at home. You children who make it at home will forget to eat outside.
Necessary ingredients need to make Veg Noodles Pakora
- Noodles – 2 packets
- Potatoes – 2 150 grams
- Refined flour – 4 tbsp
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Coriander – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Noodles Masala – 2 packets
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- To fry oil
Method of making Veg Noodles Pakora
- To make veg noodles pakora, boil 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, take 2 packets of noodles in it and save a little of the noodles and put the remaining noodles in the water, and let it cook for 2 minutes until it becomes soft.
- After 2 minutes, after the noodles have become soft, filter them and separate them with water.
- Now take 2 boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Combine the mashed potatoes and boiled noodles in a pot.
- Now add 1/2 cup capsicum, 2 green chilies, 1 teaspoon ginger, 2 packet of noodles spices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2-3 tablespoons green coriander to this mixture and mix everything well.
- Take 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour in a vessel, add a little water and make a smooth thin solution.
- Now add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and mix.
- To make noodle balls, take a little noodles mixture in your hand and give it a round shape by pressing it.
- After the noodles have turned into a round shape, dip it in maida solution and wrap it in a dry piece of noodles and keep it on a plate while pressing it lightly.
- Prepare all the mixture balls by this method. Now heat the oil in a pan to fry the balls. Once the oil is hot, add a little noodles mixture and check the oil temperature.
- The oil balls are ready for frying when the noodles start to come up.
- We need hot oil for frying the balls.
- After the oil is hot, add the first made balls in the oil and fry it on a medium-low flame for one minute.
- Once the balls turn brown on one side, fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Fry until the balls are golden brown all around.
- Once the balls turn golden brown, take them out on a plate with oil and prepare all the noodles by frying them in the same way.
- It takes 5 to 6 minutes to fry balls at a time.
- Crispy noodles are ready as balls and serve hot with green coriander sauce.
Suggestion for Veg Noodles Pakora
- You can also use sevaiyan, leftover noodles, or chowmein to make noodle balls.
- You can also great instead of mashing the potatoes.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..