Delicious veg masala vada recipe at home
Veg masala vada recipe: When the weather is rainy and the pakoras get food, then what is the matter? During the rainy season, there is a feeling of eating something spicy or peppery.
Today, we will tell you about a recipe that is spicy and crispy and spicy like pakoras. It can be said that the perfect recipe for the rainy season is masala vada.
Ingredients need to make veg masala vada
- Chana dal – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Green Chili – 4 or 5
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Cabbage – 1 cup (great tax)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red Chili (Grotto) – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp.
- Gram flour – ½ cup (100 grams)
Method of making veg masala vada
- To make masala big, first soak 1 cup of chana dal in water for 4 to 5 hours.
- Now put 4 to 5 pieces of green chili and 1 inch piece of ginger in the mixer jar and grind it.
- After grinding chili and ginger, grind coarsely by adding ½ cup of chana dal to it (pulses have to be coarsely grinded without adding water).
- Take out the powdered lentils in a bowl and mix the remaining whole lentils in it.
- Now add 1 cup of grated cabbage, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp crushed red chili, 1 tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp garam masala and 1 to 2 tbsp. green coriander and mix well. .
- Now add 1 cup gram flour to the mixture for binding (if you wish, you can also take semolina or rice flour instead of gram flour).
- Now make small balls of the mixture and make it big (apply oil in the hand while making it big, this mixture will not stick in the hand).
- In this way make all the big ones and keep them aside (you can make the big ones according to you). .
- Heat the oil in a frying pan for frying the vadas and fry the vadas on medium-high flame till they turn golden brown and crisp (you can also deep fry them if you want).
- The hot-crispy crispy is ready to be made.
- You can serve it with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Suggestions for making veg masala vada
- You have to grind the lentils coarsely, only then big crisps will be made.
- Do not add water to the pulse during grinding.
- If you want to heat the oil, you can make the flame high, but while frying the elders, keep the flame medium.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..