Delicious sooji malai laddu makes at home
Sooji malai laddu: Like gram flour, we can make laddus from semolina which looks equally delicious in food. The special thing about semolina laddu is that it is such a dessert that is very easy to make. If a guest suddenly arrives at the house and wants to feed them something sweet, then semolina ladoos are an easy and better option for you.
Necessary ingredients need to make sooji malai laddu
- Desi Ghee – 4 cups (about 50 grams)
- Semolina – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Coconut powder – 2-3 tbsp
- Almonds – 8-10 (finely chopped)
- Cashews – 8-10 (finely chopped)
- Pistachios – 8-10 (finely chopped)
- Cream – 4 cups
- Sugar (powder) – 1 cup (160 grams)
- Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
- Milk – 1-2 tablespoons
- Raisins – 1 Tbsp
Method of making sooji malai laddu
- To make semolina ladoos, put 4 cups ghee in a pan or pan and heat it.
- Put 1 cup semolina in ghee and roast it on medium flame while stirring continuously until it becomes light-colored.
- Now add 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut powder in semolina and fry it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add 8-10 (finely chopped) almonds, cashews, and pistachios to the semolina mixture and fry for 2 minutes (you can also take dry fruits as per your preference).
- After 2 minutes, when the dry fruits crisp lightly, turn off the gas.
- Now add 4 cups of cream (you can also use cream if you want), add 1 cup sugar powder and ½ tsp cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Now take out the mixture in a plate or bowl and add 1 tablespoon raisins.
- If the mixture of semolina looks a bit dry, then add 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk and mix it well (you can add a little more cream according to your taste).
- The milk is added to the mixture to make it slightly wet so that the ladoos are easily bonded.
- Now keep the mixture for cooling for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes when the mixture cools down, tie the ladoos to your desired size.
- Tasty ladoo ladoo is ready.
- You can eat them for 8 to 10 days by keeping them out of the fridge.
Suggestions for sooji malai laddu
- While roasting the semolina, keep the flame medium.
- When the aroma starts coming from the semolina, add dry fruits.
- You can also add dry fruits a little more in semolina.
- If the mixture starts to dry while tying the laddus, you can add one more spoon of milk to it.
- Laddu will not be tied due to the mixture getting too cold.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..