Delicious Khariya Mundi Recipe at Home
Khariya Mundi Recipe: A regional specialty of lamb’s brains and trudgers, Khariya Mundi is politely appreciated by the warriors of Mewar.
This rich dish was one of the favorite dishes in the royal festivals, especially during winter it is cooked with spices. It keeps the body warm and energized during the chilly winter of Rajasthan.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Total time: 2 hours 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Khariya Mundi
- 8 mutton found pieces
- 1 Mundi
- 1 yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons coriander powder
- 4 green chilies
- 6 Green Cardamom
- 10 black pepper
- 3 black cardamom
- 8 cloves
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 2-star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 onions, chopped
- 8 cups of water
- 1/2 cup ghee
- A handful of fresh green coriander
- For Garnishing:
- 1-inch ginger
- 5 green chilies, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
The method of making Khariya Mundi
- Heat the ghee, add green cardamom, black pepper, black cardamom, cloves, fennel seeds, cinnamon stick, cumin, star anise, and fry on high flame.
- Add onion, ginger, and garlic paste and fry them on high heat till they change color.
- Now add coriander powder, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, curd and mix it well, cook, and add shaved.
- Then cook on high flame till the oil separates.
- Then add water and mix. Wait till it boils on high heat, then cover and cook.
- After this, cook it and cook it on low heat for 1.5 hours.
- Add garam masala powder, green chilies, coriander, and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with khoya roti and rice.
Key Ingredients: Mutton Paa Grind, Mundi, Yogurt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Coriander Powder, Green Chilli, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Black Cardamom, Clove, Fennel Seeds, Star Anise, Cinnamon Stick, Cumin, Turmeric, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, red chili powder, onion, chopped, water, ghee, fresh coriander, ginger, 5 green chilies, 1 lemon, chopped
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..