Delicious Homemade Chandani Kebab Recipe
Chandni Kebab Recipe: This mouth-watering kebab recipe in which you will get the goodness of cheese and spices along with Sitaphal. Chandni Kebab is perfect to prepare for your next party.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Chandni Kebab Recipe
- 260 gms cheese or paneer
- 100 grams of Sitaphal
- 20 grams of butter
- 5 grams mace
- 5 grams Green Cardamom
- 80 ml of cream
- 5 grams yellow chili powder
- 5 grams of salt
- 20 grams chana powder, roasted
- 100 grams of fresh bread
- 20 grams Ghee
The method of making Chandni Kebab Recipe
- Roast the pumpkin in the oven and grind it finely.
- Now take ghee in a frying pan and fry pumpkin paste, till it dries and add mace and green cardamom powder, mix it well.
- Cut 12 pieces of paneer into 3 cm diameter rounds and rub salt and yellow chili powder on both sides.
- Take two round pieces of paneer and fill the pumpkin mixture in the middle, and fill all the cheese pieces in the same way.
- Prepare a mixture of roasted chana powder, cream and chili, and salt. Dip each round in this mixture and keep it in a deep tray.
- After placing all the cubes in the tray, pour the cream mixture over these rounds of paneer.
- Make sure the cheese is completely submerged in the cream.
- In the frying pan, add ghee and butter and gently wrap the cheese round in breadcrumbs and fry till they turn golden brown and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Sitaphal, Butter, Mace, Green Cardamom, Cream, Yellow Chilli Padur, Salt, Chana Powder, Fresh Bread, Ghee
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..