Delicious Chinese bhel recipe street style at home
Chinese Bhel Recipe: This is a perfect snack recipe, in this Chinese Bhel you will get a taste of crunchy vegetables with fun spices, chillies, noodles. It is very easy to create.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Chinese bhel
- Vegetables: Cabbage, Carrots, Red Bell Paper, Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum, Onion and Tomato
- 1/2 tbsp chilli paste
- Label secret spices
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 5 drops soy sauce
Method of making Chinese bhel
- Take little noodles and take a little oil in a pan and fry them.
- Cut cabbage, carrots, capsicum, capsicum, capsicum, onion and tomatoes into julienne.
- Mix the vegetables and noodles together.
- Then add chilli paste to it and mix it with labelter spices.
- Add salt, vinegar and soy sauce to it. Mix well and serve.
Key Ingredients: Noodles, Vegetables: Cabbage, Carrots, Red Bell Paper, Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum, Onion and Tomato, Chilli Paste, Labelter Secret Spices, Salt, Vinegar, Soy Sauce
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..