Delicious Chicken Fritters Recipe at Home
Chicken Fritters Recipe: Boneless Chicken Chunks are deep-fried by coating them with maida, egg, and a little ginning. This is a great snack for any party. It is very easy to make them, you can prepare them in just 25 minutes.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Chicken Fritters
- 250 gms chicken (boneless and sliced)
- 2 eggs (lightly whipped)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp salt
- Oil for frying
How to make chicken fritters
- Make a thick batter by adding chicken, egg, all-purpose flour, garlic and ginger paste, moist, and water as required.
- Keep it aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil and on a high flame put chicken pieces in it and fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- Take them out on absorbent paper and then serve it.
Key Ingredients: Chicken (boneless and cut into small pieces), eggs (lightly flaked), maida, garlic paste, ginger paste, salt, water, oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..