Delicious bourbon ball truffle recipe at home
Bourbon Ball Truffle Recipe: This is a very fun dessert in which you will get a taste of bourbon. You can serve these bite-size balls at a dinner party.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make bourbon ball truffle
- 500g Bitter Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Kentucky Bourbon
Method of making bourbon ball truffle
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl, being careful not to overheat nor burn it.
- In a separate vessel, heat heavy cream, corn syrup, and salt until it comes to a boil.
- Pour over the chocolate mixture and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Mix well and then add bourbon to taste.
- Let this mixture sit overnight, make a small truffle sail ball with the help of a scrub. Let it sit for one hour before coating.
- Before serving, you can toss the truffle in the cocoa powder sugar, roasted coconut, nuts, or any other topping of your choice.
Key Ingredients: Bitter Sweet Chocolate, unsalted butter, heavy cream, corn syrup, salt, Kentucky bourbon
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..