Apple nuts muffins: Children’s favorite muffins are available in many flavors in the market, but the taste of the muffins made by themselves is unique. Apple nuts muffins made from favorite nuts, apples, vanilla essence, etc. are very soft and tasty.
Surprise your children by making these muffins on any holiday or special occasion and see the smile on their faces.
Necessary ingredients need to make Apple Nuts Muffins
- Apple – 1 (Medium) (200 grams)
- Maida – ½ cup (125 grams)
- Curd – ½ cup
- Butter (butter) – less than ½ cup (75 grams)
- Sugar – ½ cup (100 grams)
- Almonds – 10 to 12
- Walnuts – 2 tbsp.
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 4 tsp
- Cardamom – 4
- Vanilla essence
Method of making Apple Nuts Muffins
- To make Apple Nuts Muffins, first peel off the apple stalk. Then, grate it.
- Peel cardamom and grind the seeds and mix powdered sugar in it.
- Powdered sugar-cardamom mixture is ready.
Prepare apple sauce
- Heat a pan by burning gas. Put grated apple and sugar in a hot pan.
- Cook it till the sugar dissolves well and becomes sauce. Keep the gas slow.
- As long as the apple sauce is ready, then prepare the nuts.
- Cut almonds into 6 to 7 pieces and walnuts into small pieces.
- Keep stirring the sauce in the pan. Apple sauce is ready as soon as the apples are very transparent and sugar syrup dissolves in the apples, turn off the gas.
- Put butter (butter) and prepared apple sauce in a big bowl.
- Mix both the ingredients until well mixed.
- Take refined flour in a separate big bowl and add baking soda and baking powder to it. Mix all the things well.
- After this, put the maida-baking soda-baking powder mixture into the sauce-butter mixture.
- Add some curd to it and mix all the ingredients properly. Then, add nuts to it and mix until well combined.
- After adding the nuts, mix ½ teaspoon vanilla essence in the mixture and mix.
- Batter is ready for the muffins.
- For this, first preheat the microwave at 180 degree centigrade on the convection mode.
- Grease the molds of the muffins maker (tray) with some ghee or butter.
- Then, put a little dry flour in these molds and shake it and spread a thin layer of maida around it.
- This allows the muffins to be pulled out easily. Then, flip the tray upside down and dust the extra flour in a bowl.
- After this, fill each part of the tray with 4 parts from the batter, leaving the mold slightly empty. Press the batter with a spoon and make it uniform.
- Now, place the tray in the microwave and bake at convection mode for 20 minutes at 180 degree centigrade temperature.
- Check the muffins after 20 minutes. Muffins are light brown on top.
- Make a check with a knife inside the muffins too. If the knife comes out of the mixture, then the muffins have been baked and if the batter is coming over the knife, then the muffins are left raw from inside.
- Muffins are lightly raw, so bake them for 4 more minutes. Then, check, the muffins are golden brown and ready.
- It has taken 24 minutes for the muffins to be fully baked.
- After the muffins cool down a bit, sprinkle the powdered sugar-cardamom mixture over the muffins using a sieve.
- Apple nuts muffins are ready, you can keep them in the refrigerator and enjoy them for 3 to 4 days.
Suggestions for making Apple Nuts Muffins
- You can also add cashew nuts or other nuts in these muffins.
- For muffins, milk can also be used instead of curd.
- There is a slight difference in the baking time of different ovens / microwaves. Therefore, bake the muffins for 15 or 20 minutes first, then check them and bake the muffins for a long time till they turn golden brown.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..