Delicious and Tasty Khajur Barfi Recipe at Home
Khajur Barfi Recipe: This is a very fun barfi is a perfect snack for winter. This is an instant preparation recipe.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Khajur Barfi
- 400 gms dates
- 50 grams of almonds, sliced
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 20 grams poppy seeds
- 50 grams of dried grapes
- 25 gm coconut, grated
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 75 grams Ghee
Method of making khajur barfi
- In a pan, fry the poppy seeds on low heat and keep them aside. Grind the dates.
- Fry all dry fruits on low heat. When it starts to brown, add grated coconut and cardamom powder to it and mix it well and add dry dates and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take it out on a plate and spread it very hot and slice it and sprinkle poppy seeds on it.
- Cut the peeled and wait for it to cool down.
- Cover it and keep it in the container.
Key Ingredients: Dates or Khajur, almonds, cashews, poppy seeds, dried grapes, coconut, cardamom powder, ghee
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..