Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao Recipe: You can give a healthy twist to your regular casserole, you can prepare a casserole by adding sprouts in it, you will also get the goodness of spinach. A quick recipe is ready.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao
- 100 gms Bean Sprouts
- 100-gram sprouts
- 500 grams of brown rice
- 250 grams of Spinach
- 5 grams Cumin
- 2 grams of bay leaves
- 2 grams cloves
- 100 grams onion
- 20 grams coriander leaves, sliced
- 20 grams peppermint, cut into pieces
- 50 Capsicum cut into pieces
- Salt to taste
- 30 ml of oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Method of making Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao
- Wash 1.500 grams of brown thoroughly, soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat 30 mL of oil in a pan and add cloves, bay leaves, and cumin seeds.
- Fry them well, add chopped onions and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to it and roast for a while.
- After this, add chickpea sprout, bean sprout, and spinach, mix it well.
- Then add green coriander and mint leaves to it.
- Now add brown rice to it, let it cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add 1200 ml water to it and mix it well.
- Add salt to it and cover the pan well
- Allow the pulav water to dry completely. Cook it on low heat.
- Now turn off the heat, leave the pulao closed for 6 minutes, and only for 6 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander and capsicum and serve it.
Key Ingredients: Bean sprouts, chickpea sprouts, brown rice, spinach, cumin, bay leaves, cloves, onion, coriander leaves, mint, capsicum cut into pieces, salt, oil, ginger garlic paste
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..