Dahi garlic chicken recipe: This is a great snack, after adding chicken pieces of curd, garlic, and green chili, grill it on coal. You can serve it by making it at any party too.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make curd garlic chicken or Dahi garlic chicken recipe
- 170 gms Chicken (Boneless Cubes Size)
- 1 tbsp cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Coriander, chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 1 tsp cream
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp cashew paste
- Salt to taste
- Black salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp butter
How to make curd garlic chicken or Dahi garlic chicken
- Marinate the chicken in the mortar.
- Mix chopped garlic, ginger paste, cashew paste, and green chili paste.
- Add some chopped coriander, salt as per taste, and garam masala.
- Also add black salt, chaat masala, cream and paneer.
- Keep the marination aside for half an hour. For better taste, leave this marination overnight if possible.
- Apply butter and then grill it for 10 – 15 minutes in a coal oven.
- Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Chicken (boneless cubes size), cheese, garlic, ginger garlic paste, coriander, green chili paste, cream, yogurt, cashew paste, salt, black salt, garam masala, chaat masala, butter
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..