Coconut green chutney | How to make green coconut chutney
Green coconut chutney: The simple and aromatic tempering of the rye and curry address in the coconut green chutney adds to the slightly pungent taste of the coriander, coconut, and chilies. Roasted chickpea lentils bring good texture and flavor to it, which makes this green coconut chutney different.
Green Coriander Coconut Chutney
- Pre-Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- For how many people: 6
Materials need to make Coconut green chutney
- 1/2 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1/4 inch ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon roasted chana dal or roasted peanuts
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) water
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp rye
- 4-5 curry address
- 2 tsp oil
Method of making Coconut green chutney:
- Add grated coconut, ginger, garlic, green chilies, roasted peanuts, and salt in a small sauce jar of grinder or food processor.
- Grind them medium coarsely together.
- Add green coriander, lemon juice, and 4 tablespoons of water.
- Grind them again and make a soft paste. Add more water and mix well if needed to make it as thin as you want. Remove it into a serving bowl.
- Heat the oil in a small pan/pan. Add mustard seeds, when they start bursting, then add curry address and fry for few seconds.
- Take the pan / pan over the gas / tie the gas and immediately pour it over the tadka chutney and mix well. Green coriander coconut is ready; serve it as a side dish / serve it with food.
Suggestions and Variations of Coconut green chutney:
- For a delicious texture, use green coriander with a sprig. However, make sure that the branches are well cleaned and not covered with dust.
- This coconut chutney tastes good even without the tempering.
Taste: Mild Tart
Serving methods: Serve green coriander coconut chutney with boiled rice and sambar or rava idli and paper dosa.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..