Chopped Veggie Balls | Crispy veggie rice balls make at home
Crispy veggie rice balls: Whether it is to please the toddler party with spicy and fun snacks or to sit with friends and gossip over tea, this recipe will leave no stone unturned to make every event a super hit. Apart from being spicy and tasty, this recipe is also rich in nutritional value of vegetables. Let’s start making chopped veggie balls of rice.
Necessary ingredients need to make Crispy veggie rice balls
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Rice flour – 1 cup (150 grams)
- Capsicum – 3-4 tablespoons finely chopped
- Cauliflower – 1/2 cup grated
- Ginger – 1 tsp grated
- Green chili – 3 to 4 finely chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili – 3/4 tsp crushed
- Mango powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander – 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped
- Boiled Potatoes – 1/2 cup mashed
- Oil for frying
Method of making Crispy veggie rice balls
- To make veggie balls, first take a pan.
- Now put salt and oil in a quarter cup of water and cover it and boil it well.
- After boiling, add rice flour and mix it well.
- Now turn off the gas and keep the mixture covered for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, take the mixture out in a bowl and mix it well by adding capsicum, cabbage, ginger, green chilies, cumin, coriander powder, red chili powder, mango powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and green coriander.
- Now let the mixture cool slightly.
- When the mixture cools down, add grounded potatoes to it and prepare it by mixing it well.
- Now apply a little oil in the hand and take a little mixture and tie it well and make round balls by hand.
- Place the prepared balls in a plate. In the same way, prepare balls using the remaining mixture as well.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Once the oil is well heated, put the balls in the pan one by one.
- Put as many balls as you can easily into the frying pan at a time and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Once golden brown, balls are ready. Take out the balls in a plate. Likewise fry all the remaining balls.
- Hot hot chopped veggie balls are ready.
- Whenever you feel like eating something fun and full of flavor, make veggie balls and eat them.
Suggestions for Crispy veggie rice balls
- You can also use a bowl to measure the cup instead.
- You can take any vegetable of your choice instead of capsicum and cabbage. If you want, you can use finely chopped onions, cabbage, spinach leaves or any other vegetable.
- You can also use chaat masala instead of amchur powder.
- We can fry it after making the balls and keep it in the fridge.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..