Beetroot Halwa Recipe or Beetroot pudding recipe: It is very easy to make nutritious pudding, which is specially made in the winter season. In addition to almonds and cashews, cardamom will get a very good taste.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Beetroot Pudding or Beetroot Halwa
- 500 gms Chakundar
- 180 grams of sugar
- 500 grams of milk
- 3 grams cardamom powder
- 30 grams of almonds
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 60 grams Ghee
- 100 grams khoya
Method of making Beetroot Pudding or Beetroot Halwa
- Wash and peel the sugar and grate it.
- Put the almonds in boiling water and peel it and dry it. Now cut them into lengths.
- Heat one spoon of ghee and fry cashew nuts in it and keep it aside.
To make the pudding:
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a pan, add grated chakundar to it, and cook on low flame till the smell of its raw pan comes out.
- After this adds milk and cooks on low flame, keep stirring occasionally. Cook it till the sweet and soft milk does not dry completely.
- After this adds sugar, khoya, and let the sugar dissolve completely, and mix well with the chakundar.
- Add cardamom powder, remaining ghee to it and cook for a while on low flame.
- Now garnish it with cashew nuts, almonds and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Chakundar, sugar, milk, cardamom powder, almonds, cashew, ghee, khoya
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..