Badam halwa recipe – Delicious almond pudding recipe at home
Badam halwa recipe: Almond pudding tastes delicious. In this, the almonds are peeled and made into a paste and roasted in ghee. It is a very royal dessert according to the festival. You can serve hot Halwa in the winter season.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients of Badam halwa recipe or Almond pudding
- 250 almonds
- 13 tablespoons desi ghee
- 10 tablespoons sugar
The method of making almond pudding or Badam halwa recipe
- Boil the almonds in hot water lightly.
- Peel off the almonds.
- To make almond paste, put it in a blender and make a coarse paste.
- Heat desi ghee in a pan and add the almond paste to it.
- Add sugar to it and fry on low heat till it turns golden brown.
- The halwa is ready, garnish it with chopped almonds.
Key Ingredients: Almonds or badam, Desi Ghee, Sugar
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..