Crunchy semolina nuggets – Aloo Matar Stuffed Nuggets
Aloo Matar Stuffed Nuggets: Nuggets made of semolina are liked by children as well as elders, you can make it as a snack on daily days, it is also easy to make, the special thing about semolina nuggets is that after it cools down Also crispy, so let’s make these fine semolina nuggets.
Necessary ingredients need to make Aloo Matar Stuffed Nuggets
- Semolina – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Fresh Peas – 1 cup
- Boiled Potatoes – 3 (150 grams)
- Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Green chili – 2
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mango powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1.75 tsp
- To fry oil
Method of making Aloo Matar Stuffed Nuggets
- To make semolina nuggets, we will first prepare semolina flour.
- To make semolina, add 2 cups of water in a vessel, add 0.75 tsp salt and 2 tsp oil and cover it on medium flame till the water boils.
- After the water comes to a boil, reduce the gas, now slowly add semolina to it and mix it.
- Stir the semolina continuously and cook on a low flame till it gets thick.
- Turn off the gas when the semolina is thick and allow it to cool slightly.
- When it starts to cool slightly and can be kneaded by hand, then knead it well by applying a little oil on your hands.
- Dough is ready, keep it covered so that the semolina flour remains slightly warm.
- For stuffing, take out the boiled potatoes in a vessel and mash the potatoes with a spoon.
- Heat oil in a pan, now add peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes so that the peas cook completely and become soft.
- After 3 minutes, check the pressure by pressing the peas, if the peas start to press, then the peas are cooked well and if they are not cooked then cook for some more time and mash them in the pan.
- Now add finely chopped green chilies, 1.5 tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp mango powder and 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp garam masala, and a little green coriander.
- And fry for a minute on low heat.
- After roasting the mixture, add mashed potatoes to it and mix and turn off the gas.
- When the mixture cools down, keep the mixture in a round shape with hands.
- Now break a dough from semolina flour and shape it into a small puri, keep the stuffing of potato in it and close it.
- Now flatten this stuffed dough with the palm of the other hand and give it a cylindrical shape while pressing it from the two corners and keep one side of the plate in the same way.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil medium is hot, add the semolina balls made in it.
- Put as many semolina balls as possible in the pan at a time. Fry the balls till they turn golden brown, take out the fried balls and put them on a paper-lined napkin.
- It takes 10 to 15 minutes to fry the nuggets once. Now fry all semolina balls in the same way.
- Semolina nuggets are ready, serve them with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce and eat them.
Suggestions for Aloo Matar Stuffed Nuggets
- To make semolina nuggets, keep in mind the proportion of the mixture while kneading semolina flour.
- While frying the semolina nuggets, keep in mind that the oil is well heated, and the flame of the gas should be medium-high.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..