2 easiest ways to make sabudana vada at home
Sabudana vada is a favorite dish of Maharashtra. Which you can eat with breakfast, snacks, or tea. You can put it in the look bow of the children. Sabudana vada is a veg recipe, so you can make it at festivals too. Most people make Sago Wada in Navratri.
Here I am going to tell you 2 easy ways to make sabudana vada. Both methods are very easy. So make whatever method you like. In the first method, I will fry the sabudana vada in oil. So that it will be very crispy.
These children like it very much. And in the second method, I will make sabudana vada in the appam pan, which will be slightly softer than the oiled promise. So let’s see how to make sabudana vada? To make it we need….
NOTE: If you make it to the festival, you should use sengha salt.
Materials need to make sabudana vada:-
- Sago: 1 cup (200 grams)
- Boiled potato: 2
- Roasted and crushed peanuts: 1/2 cup
- Ginger Garlic Pest: 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Green chili: 2
- Coriander Leaf: 1/2 cup
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon (to taste)
- Lemon Juice: 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil: For Frying
Method of preparation of sabudana vada: –
- First of all, add sabudana in water and leave it to thrive for three hours.
- Now filter it and smash boiled potatoes and add roasted peanut powder.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, green chilies, coriander address, taste, Anusara, and lemon juice.
- Then mix it well.
- nd prepare a dough ball.
- Put the oil on the gas for heating, then make small tikkis from the dough of sago and put it in the oil.
- And deep fry it on medium heat.
- When the tikkis are cooked and browned, take them out on the tissue paper and our sago vada is ready.
The second method of making sabudana vada: –
- First of all, we will put a little bit in all of the appam pans.
- We will make a ball of the same size with the same sago.
- And will put sago ball in these holes.
- Then cover it and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Then flip it over and cover again and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Then pour some oil on all the balls of sago and cook it on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Then remove the lid and cook it for a while so that it will become crispy outside.
- Now take it out on a plate, and our sago becomes vada.
- And our Spicy, Crispy and Tasty Sabudana Wada is ready. Eat it with hot tomato sauce, coriander chutney, tamarind chutney, coconut chutney.
Suggestion for making sabudana vada:-
- Do not use water when making sago balls.
- The vada takes some time to cook in the appa pan. Otherwise, it remains raw from the inside.
So how was it, both the method of making our sabudana vada…. I know you must have liked both these methods very much.
If you have any questions about this recipe, or you want to know about any other recipe that I have not even mentioned, then you can ask in the comment box. I will try to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..