Tomato soup recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Everyone drinks it with great passion. It is also very easy to make. The ingredients for making it are also easily found in our house. Tomato soup can be drunk anytime, but its taste increases even more during the rainy season and winter.
Although everyone makes it in different ways we have used cornflour to make it thick. It is very easy to make, according to the method given below, tomato soup is ready in just a few minutes. If it is winter and you get some hot soup to drink, then the winter fun doubles.
Some people like tomato soup sour and some sweet, if you want, you can sweeten it by adding some sugar. It is very healthy as well as healthy. With this, our body gets strength and energy. As tomato is very beneficial for us, we also have many benefits from tomato soup.
Suddenly a guest arrives at home and if there is no time to eat, it is best to make tomato soup and please everyone.
Time to make tomato soup
It takes 20-25 minutes to make tomato soup. It takes 10 minutes to prepare its ingredients.
According to the members
According to the number of ingredients given above, this tomato soup is good for 4-5 people. If you want, you can increase the amount of content according to the members.
Tomato soup recipe
Tomato soup is a very old dish. Grandma Nani’s recipes are used in this. Accordingly, if you want, instead of cornflour, you can also use maida to thicken it.
- Course Snack Foods
- Cuisine Fast Food
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 5 people
Materials need to Make Tomato Soup
- 600 gm Tomatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup peas peeled
- 1/2 cup carrots
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp corn floor
- 1 tsp cream
- One tsp red chili
- 1 1/2 cups of water
Method of preparation – How to make Tomato Soup
- First clean and clean the tomatoes. Now cut the tomatoes.
- After this, take a cooker, add tomato peas, black pepper, curry leaves, salt, and a cup of water and keep it on the gas.
- Now, wait for 2-3 cities to come. When the city comes, allow the tomato to cool and remove the leaves from it.
- Take a sieve and place it on top of a pot, now put this tomato mixture and sieve it. Now separate the thick paste left and separate the tomato puree. Make sure the tomatoes do not have pieces
- Now take a pan and put a little butter in it, after this add a little corn flour and mix when the butter melts well then add peas and carrots to it and fry well.
- After this, add the tomato mixture and mix it. Mix this mixture slowly and now keep it on the gas to cook on low flame.
- After letting it cook for some time, taste it and add salt and chili. Keep the flame on the gas for a while. Take care not to be too thick. After some time your hot soup is ready. Serve it with hot bread slices.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..