The best and easiest chicken chow mein recipe
Easiest chicken chow mein: Chow mein is fast food or snack that is liked by everyone. Children are alive in them. You children should also jokingly take the name of eating chow mein, they are happy and ready to eat. If you get this chow mein to eat with chicken, then there will be no place for your happiness. Chicken chow mein is a very popular and delicious dish.
Famous- Chicken chow mein is a famous Chinese dish. It is a popular and famous fast food in China. Its trend has gradually increased so much that it has become the favorite dish of all. There are thousands of Chinese restaurants in the world where this dish is available.
Taste- The taste of chicken chow mein is spicy, spicy, and full of other things. If it is made well, it becomes slightly crispy and flavorful and makes everyone happy.
Occasion- You can have any children’s party or small gate together at your house, you can easily make a smile on the face of children by making chicken chow mein. Chicken chow mein is made at every location.
The smooth and spicy taste of Chicken Choumin touches everyone’s heart. You can easily make chicken chow mein in your kitchen, for this, you have to follow our given method and then you will become an expert in making it. You can make chicken chow mein in no time and feed everyone so that you too are happy and your friends and other guests are also happy.
Time to make chicken chow mein
It takes 35 minutes to make chicken chow mien. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This chicken chow mein is enough for 2 members according to the amount of recipe given.
Chicken chow mein
Hearing the name of Chowmin makes everyone’s mouth water and if he is a chicken Chowmin then the same thing is different. Everyone loves the delicious taste of chicken chow mien.
- Course Main Dish, Snack foods
- Cuisine Chinese
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 35 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 2 people
Materials need to make chicken chow mein
- 200-gram chow mein
- 200-gram chicken
- 1 cup of water
- 1 capsicum
- 1 Cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp chili
- 2 tsp soya saas
- 2 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Chicken Chow mein Recipe
- To make Chicken Chow mein, first of all, wash the chicken and clean it thoroughly and keep it on a plate. Now take water in a vessel and place it on the gas for heating.
- When the water comes to a boil, add chow mien in it and keep stirring with the help of a spoon.
- After some time, the chow mein will start to soften, turn off the gas, and with the help of a sieve, separate the water and the chow mein.
- Finely chop the capsicum, cabbage, and onions. Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Put the onion in hot oil and roast it on low flame for a while, then add capsicum and cabbage and fry it.
- When the mixture is roasted, add vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce to it and mix it with a little salt. Now add the chicken pieces and mix it with all the mixture.
- After a while, this mixture will be roasted, then add boiled chow mein in it and cover it for 2 minutes and leave it to cook.
- After some time your delicious chicken chow mien is ready and survey them all.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..