Pinwheel Sandwich Recipe – Jam Pinwheel Sandwich at Home
The pinwheel sandwich with bread is a favorite child’s birthday party snack.
Capsicum and olive slices add crunch and tangy quotient, making this sandwich a real tongue-tickler. This is your pinwheel sandwich with bread.
To make a pinwheel sandwich, remove the crust from all bread slices and discard them. Flatten each bread slice using a rolling pin. Place bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 teaspoon of jam evenly over it. Put another bread slice on top of it and spread 1 tsp cheese spread and 1/2 tsp mustard paste evenly in it. Place a third bread slice on top and spread the butter and 1/2 tsp green chutney evenly over it. Put some capsicum slices on one side of the sandwich and then spread 1 tsp of olives evenly over it. Carefully lift one end of the bread slice and roll it tightly to the other end to form a roll. Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into 4 equal portions. Serve jam pinwheel sandwich.
The pinwheel sandwich is a tasty and spicy snack, with a tantalizing taste and tempting appearance, making it ideal for a small party.
Tips for Pinwheel Sandwiches.
1. Use absolutely fresh bread for the recipe, otherwise, the bread will break while rolling.
2. For the child, black olives can be replaced with grated carrots.
3. Remember to serve a pinwheel sandwich immediately.
Enjoy Pinwheel Sandwich Recipe | Jam Pinwheel Sandwich | Pinwheel Sandwich For Party | Pinwheel Sandwich with Bread
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes for 18 sandwich rolls
Ingredients need to make Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 6 bread slices
- 2 tsp mix fruit jam
- 2 tsp cheese spread
- 1 tsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp green chutney
- Some finely chopped colored capsicum (red, yellow, and green)
- 2 tsp finely chopped black olives
Method of making pinwheel sandwich
- To make a pinwheel sandwich, remove the crust from all the bread slices and discard them.
- Flatten each bread slice using a rolling pin.
- Place 1 bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tsp of jam evenly over it.
- Place another bread slice on top of it and spread 1 tsp cheese spread and 1/2 tsp mustard sauce over it evenly.
- Place a third bread slice on top and spread 1/2 tsp butter and ½ tsp green chutney evenly over it.
- Place some capsicum slices on one side of the sandwich
- Then spread 1 tsp of olives evenly over it.
- Carefully lift one end of the bread slice and roll it tightly to the other end to form a roll.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into 4 equal portions.
- Repeat method number 3 to 4 to make more pinwheel sandwiches.
- Serve the pinwheel sandwich immediately.
Nutritive Price Per Pinwheel Sandwich
- Energy 28 calories
- Protein 0.8 g
- Carbohydrate 10.5g
- Fiber 0 grams
- Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..