Restaurant-style pineapple raita recipe easy to make at home
|Restaurant-style pineapple raita recipe|
Pineapple raita recipe is very tasty and wonderful. You can make it and feed everyone whenever you want. Pineapple Raita is very nutritious. Pineapple is added to it, which is beneficial for health. If a guest comes to your house, you can make a pineapple raita in the food and survey everyone.
Taste- The taste of pineapple raita is sour, sweet, and excellent. Other spices are added along with pineapple, which is liked by all, and everyone enjoys it with hobbies.
Famous- Pineapple Raita is very famous everywhere. You can easily make it whenever you want. You can easily make Pineapple Raita in the afternoon or dinner and feed it to everyone.
Specialty- The most special feature of Pineapple Raita is that it is prepared quickly and secondly you are bored by eating plain yogurt then you can make everyone happy by making delicious Pineapple Raita.
Pineapple Raita is a great and delicious taste. It is very tasty, you can easily make it whenever you want. Although it is available everywhere in the market, you can easily make it at home whenever you want. It takes neither much material nor much time to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious and delicious pineapple raita. Follow the method given below and you can survey everyone by making excellent pineapple raita.
Time to become Pineapple Raita
It takes 15 minutes to make Pineapple Raita. It takes 5 minutes to prepare to make it.
According to the members
This pineapple raita is enough for 4 members according to the amount of method given.
Everyone loves the taste of pineapple raita. If you make it for lunch or dinner, all the people will survey it with great passion and will definitely demand from you again.
- Course condiments
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make pineapple raita
- 500-gram curd
- 100 gram chopped pineapple
- 100-gram pineapple pulp
- 50-gram sugar
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Pineapple Raita Recipe
- To make Pineapple Raita, first, take pieces of Pineapple and grind them in a mixie and prepare a paste. Cut the remaining pieces and keep them separate.
- Now place a pan on the gas to heat it. Add pineapple anal and sugar and mix well. Cook this mixture for a while. After cooking, add chopped pieces and cook them too.
- After some time the mixture will become thick, then take it out on a plate and wait for it to cool down.
- Now take curd and beat it well. Add pineapple mixture, salt, coriander, and mix well.
- Your delicious and wonderful pineapple raita is ready, add cumin powder over it, and survey all.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..