Paneer Bread Rolls: Now make Yummy Yummy Yummy Breakfast at home within 5 minutes || If your children are lying late for school, then immediately make paneer bread rolls… You can also give it to the students for breakfast or lunch.
Paneer Bread Roll is a unique recipe in itself. Crispy taste of bread and softness of cheese !! Together these two things make it special and wonderful. Chutney is very important in this.
In today’s world, people have become so busy that they do not even get a chance to eat, and in such a situation they want to make a quick recipe. So this recipe is for those people…. It is very easy to make and it is made in a very short time. So let’s see how to make it and to understand what we need to make it….
Materials need to make Paneer Bread Rolls:-
- Bread: 6 pieces of light / brown
- Cottage paneer: 1 cup (fine)
- Ginger Garlic Pest: 1 teaspoon
- Kashmiri red chili powder: 2 teaspoons
- Cumin Powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala: 1/4 teaspoon
- Tomato Souce: 2 teaspoons
- Dry Mango Powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Green Chutney: 4 teaspoons
- Ghee OR Oil: 2-3 tsp
Method of making paneer bread roll:-
- First of all, put the chopped butter in a big bowl.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri chili, cumin powder, garam masala, tomato sauce, mango powder, coriander leaves, and salt and mix well.
- And now our paneer is ready to be filled.
- Now take the bread and cut off its side.
- Then take it long and thin.
- Add light green chutney to it and mix it all around.
- Then take a little bit of the cheese mixture and press it to make it slightly longer.
- Then place it on the bread and make a roll.
- Now place the pan on the gas and pour light oil into it and add the bread rolls.
- And let it cook on medium heat for a while. Then apply a light oil to the bread with a brush.
- Then flip it over and cook it from all sides.
- And here our bread rolls are ready. Serve it with hot chutney.
- Here you use fresh butter.
- You can also use green vegetables if you want.
- By using green chutney, it makes the test four-moon.
- If you do not have green chutney, you can use Pizza Pasta Sauce instead.
So this was our recipe today !! I am sure that you will like this recipe very much, if you have any doubt related to this recipe, then you can feel free to ask that I will try to finish your doubt as soon as possible. Want to know about the recipe which I have not told you yet, then you can ask through the comment box and I will tell it through my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..