Oats idli recipe | How to make instant oats idli | Oatmeal idli
|Oats idli recipe|
Oats Idli is a very tasty and delicious dish. Although it is eaten with chutney for breakfast you can eat it with sambar in the afternoon and dinner. If any guests come to your house, just make instant oats and make everyone happy. You will pack oats, idli children, in tiffin and give it to them and they will eat it tastefully and will also ask you again.
Taste- The taste of oats idli is very spongy and soft. Everyone eats it very passionately. If you survey it with chutney, sauce, or sambar, everyone will consume it with great fervor.
Famous- Oats idli is a South Indian dish, but now it is famous all over India. We can eat it with coconut chutney or sambar. Wherever you go, you will find this dish easily everywhere.
Location – Oats Idli can be prepared at any location. It is also eaten in the morning breakfast. If you want, you can also fry the Oats Idli and eat it.
Most oats idli are delicious in South Indian restaurants, but if you want, you can make delicious and soft oats idli at home too. It does not take much time to make it. All the ingredients for making it are available at home.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious Oats Idli. Follow the method given below and make a spongy oats idli and make everyone happy.
Time to make Oats Idli
It takes 30 minutes to make Oats Idli. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This is enough for oats idli 4 members according to the quantity of the given method.
Oats idli has great taste. You can make it whenever you want. Oats idli is soft and soft due to this, even older people can eat it easily and can change the taste of their mouth.
- Course Main Dish, Snack Foods
- Cuisine South Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make oats idli
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp carrot
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp rye
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp eno
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chana dal
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Oats Idli Recipe
- To make Oats Idli, first, take the oats and fry them on low heat in the pan. After some time, the color of oats will turn brown, then turn off the gas. Now grind these roasted oats into the mix.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds to the hot oil and also add urad dal and chana dal and fry well. Add green chilies and fry well.
- Add carrot, coriander leaves, turmeric to the mixture and mix it well. After cooking for some time, add grounded oats, curd, salt, and eno to the mixture and prepare a mixture. Idli preparation is ready.
- Now put water in a cooker and heat it. Put the idli stand in it, fill the mixture as per requirement, and cover the idli and leave it to cook.
- After 15 minutes remove the lid, your delicious and wonderful oats idli is ready, take it out on a plate, and serve it hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..