Mutton Kofta Recipe | Easy to make mutton kofta at home
Mutton Kofta Recipe: You will have eaten a lot of koftas till today, everyone’s taste is different, as well as the methods of making all are completely different and new. You must have eaten a lot of dishes of your mutton too, but do you know that koftas are also made from mutton which are very fun and once the eater starts licking their fingers.
Taste- The taste of mutton kofta is very soft and flavorful. All the ingredients are added to make it and all are pure, so everyone likes to consume it.
Famous- Mutton Kofta is most commonly consumed in Punjab. People there find excuses to make it. Most of the people here are fans of this dish and consume it happily.
Specialty- All the ingredients of mutton kofta are very nutritious, hence they are also beneficial for health. If you also eat mutton kofta once, then you too will know its properties and taste.
Make Mutton Kofta in your house today and make everyone aware of its taste. For this, you do not need to work hard, you just have to follow our given method, then you can see for yourself how you are expert in making this dish and get everyone to enjoy it happily.
Time to make Mutton Kofta
It takes 30 minutes to make mutton kofta. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This mutton kofta is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given.
These soft and delicious koftas made from mutton make everyone happy. You should make them in your food and consume them all once. Believe the truth, all people will become crazy about it.
- Course main course
- Cuisine Punjabi
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make Mutton Kofta
- 250-gram mutton
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 2 cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cashew nuts
- 1 tsp raisins
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Mutton Kofta
- To make mutton koftas, first, take the mutton and grind it well.
- Now mix ground mutton, cornflour, salt, chili, garam masala, cashew nuts, raisins, etc. in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix all these together and make a mixture.
- Make this mixture around and make a kofta. Now take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Now put the prepared koftas in it and fry it. Take out all the koftas in a similar manner and keep them on a plate.
- Cut the onion and tomato and grind them finely. Put the pan on the gas and heat the oil, now add cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds get hot, add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, bay leaves to it and roast it and also add a mixture of onion tomatoes. Now mix the whole ingredients well.
- Now add turmeric, chili, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, etc., and cook till the oil starts separating.
- After this, add the cup of water. And leave it to cook on the gas for a while.
- When this mixture is cooked then add the koftas made in it.
- Leave it on low heat to cook. In a short while, your delicious mutton koftas are ready, and survey them all.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..