Muesli – Healthy breakfast easy to make at home
Muesli is a balanced combination of grains, dry fruits, and fresh fruits. For the morning, it is a complete snack by itself as it contains a large amount of protein, calcium, astringency, fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants.
You can mix all the dry ingredients and keep them in an airtight container so that when the time is short, all you have to do is add fresh chopped fruits and milk.
Materials need to make muesli
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- The essence of 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp raisins
To serve muesli
- 3 cups cold low-fat milk, 99.7% fat-free
- 1 cup chopped apples (unpeeled)
- 1 cup chopped bananas
- 3 tsp sugar
Method of making muesli
- Combine the oats, walnuts, and almonds in a non-stick pan on low heat, fry lightly for 4-5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cool completely and add vanilla essence and raisins and mix well. Keep in an airtight container.
- To serve, add 1/4 cup of the muesli to the bowl, add 1/4 cup of apples, 1/4 banana, and 3 tsp sugar.
- Add 3/4 cup milk and mix well.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more quantities.
- Serve immediately.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..