|Kulcha recipe at home|
kulcha recipe at home: Is a very tasty and wonderful dish. You can make it easy and make it available to everyone whenever you want. This is a dish that is liked by all, you can easily survey it with anything. Everyone will consume it with a hobby and demand it again from you.
Taste- The taste of Kulcha is soft and salty. You can survey it with any vegetable. Everyone must have heard the mixture of chickpeas and kulchas and perhaps everyone has a great interest in it.
Famous- Kulache is a famous dish of Punjab but now it is practiced all over the country. Wherever you go, you will find Kulchas easily everywhere. You will also get a lot of people who eat it.
Specialties – Kulchas are very excellent. Their most special feature is that they are ready immediately and secondly they are liked by everyone. Kulche is found in every party and function.
Although Kulchas are easily available everywhere in the market, if you want, you can easily make them at home. Kulchas become soft and delicious at home. All the ingredients for making kulcha are easily available. You can make them as per your choice.
Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can easily prepare delicious Kulchas. Follow the method given below and quickly make kulchas and feed them all.
Kulcha making time
It takes 20 minutes to make Kulcha. It takes 5 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the given method, this is enough for 3 members.
Kulcha recipe at home
The taste, soft, and soft taste of Kulche is liked by all. You can easily make it at your home and feed it to everyone. Kulchas are liked by everyone.
- Course Breakfast, Snack foods
- Cuisine Punjabi
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 3 people
Materials need to make kulcha
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Half tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp curd
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Kulcha Recipe
- To make Kulcha, first, take all-purpose flour in a vessel and sieve well using a sieve. Now mix baking powder and salt with maida in this vessel and mix it well.
- Now add oil, curd, and sugar to the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix. Now knead the fine flour with the help of lukewarm water.
- Keep in mind that your Kulchas will become good only if the dough is slightly soft. Cover the dough and keep it aside for a while.
- After doing so, take the kneaded maida and mash it well with your hand. Now break one of the balls with the help of a palm and make it round. Now press it with the hand to increase its size slightly.
- Put some coriander on it and with the help of chuckle and rolling pin give it a shape as per your taste. Put the griddle on the gas for heating.
- After heating the Tava, put kulcha on it and after some time bubbles will start appearing on the kulcha. Turn the pan to the gas and bake till the kulcha is roasted from both sides.
- Make kulchas in the same way from all the ingredients. In a short while, your delicious kulchas are ready, put them on a plate and put butter on it, and survey all the hot kulchas.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..