Khichdi recipe | Easy to make khichdi at home
Khichdi is a very tasty, wonderful and nutritious dish. It is very easy to create. You can make it whenever you want. Eats it all with great passion. Even if you have stomach or any other problem, the doctor still advises you to eat khichdi, which keeps your digestion right.
Taste- Khichdi’s taste is very soft, fragrant and spicy. By adding ghee to it, it tastes even more delicious.
Speciality- The most special feature of Khichdi is that it is a very nutritious dish. Many types of vegetables are also added to it, which is very beneficial for our body.
If you want to make something lighter and eat it then there is nothing better than khichdi. You get all the ingredients of making khichdi at home. It takes neither much material nor the time to make it. You can make khichdi anytime. Khichdi is such a dish that is digested very easily and quickly, then there is no problem with any other problem.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious khichdi. Follow the method given below and please everyone by making excellent khichdi.
Time to make khichdi
It takes 20 minutes to make khichdi. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this slang is enough for 2 members.
If you serve papad, chutney, pickle, curd etc. with khichdi, you will find it even more delicious. Khichdi is a dish that is prepared quickly and it is very light to eat and the vegetable added to it makes it nutritious.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 2 people
Materials need to make khichdi
- 1 cup of rice
- 1/2 cup moong dal
- 2 potatoes
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 green chillies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 long
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli
- 2 tsp desi ghee
- Salt to taste
How to make Khichdi recipe
- To make khichdi, firstly clean the lentils and rice. Soak them in water and keep them for an hour.
- Cut all the vegetables like potatoes, capsicum.
- After doing this, take a cooker and add desi ghee and heat it. Add cumin and asafoetida to this hot ghee, after this add cloves, turmeric, green chillies, red chillies, ginger etc. and fry the spices well.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables and fry them. When the vegetables are roasted, add soaked dal and rice to it.
- Mix all the mixture well. Now add water and salt according to the ingredients, now close the lid of the cooker.
- After a while, when a whistle is set, turn off the gas. Do not open the lid of the cooker until the pressure comes out.
- After the pressure is released, open the lid of the cooker. Your hot khichdi is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..