Kaju Katli Recipe | How to make Kaju katli at home
Kaju Katli is a very tasty and delicious dessert. It is a traditional dessert in India. Without it, any festival is incomplete.
Taste- The taste of Kaju Katli is very excellent and tasty. It has a mild cardamom aroma. Everyone eats it very fondly.
Famous- Kaju Katli is a very tasty dessert. It is made at all festivals. This dessert is definitely made on the festival of Diwali. If you want, you can also make cashew katli as sweet at your home.
Kaju Katli is one such dessert which is liked by all children. You can make it whenever you want. All the ingredients for making it are available at home. If any guests come to your house, you can serve cashew katli in breakfast in front of them, which will make your breakfast even better and your guests will also be happy. You can make this in a very short time.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious cashew katli. Follow the recipe given below and make everyone happy by making delicious cashew katli.
Time to make Kaju Katli
It takes 15 minutes to make Kaju Katli. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this cashew katli is enough for 3-4 members.
Kaju Katli Recipe
The silverwork is also applied to the Kaju Katli, which makes it look attractive too. You can also keep cashew katli with breakfast. You can get silver work easily at any sweets shop.
- Course desserts
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make Kaju Katli
- 200-gram cashew nuts
- 100-gram sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp desi ghee
Method of preparation – How to make Kaju Katli Recipe
- To make Kaju Katli, firstly grind the cashew pieces in a grinder and grind them finely. Cashew powder will be formed and take it out in a vessel.
- To make sugar syrup, put a pan on the gas, add sugar and water, and cook it.
- When the sugar syrup is ready, add ground cashew powder along with cardamom and mix.
- Stir until the mixture is in a freezing condition.
- Put the mixture on a plate so that it cools down. When it cools down, make it round and spread it on aboard.
- Spread butter paper on the board and spread it over it and keep its layer slightly thick.
- When this layer is completely cooled, cut it into equal size with a square and diamond shape. Your cashew slice is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..