How to make Szechwan Sauce at Home | Szechwan Sauce Recipe
Szechwan Sauce Recipe: We make all kinds of pickles, but today I have brought some different recipes for you. Today, I am going to tell you how to make Szechwan Sauce.
We use Szechwan sauce in many flavors, such as pakora, bread pakora, or even with samosa or kachori, as in chutney. It is very easy to be made. And you can easily make it at home. It takes about 10-15 minutes to make and it is ready. So let’s start making Szechwan sauce….
Ingredients need to make Szechwan Sause
- Dry red chili: 100 grams
- Kashmiri (Badki) Red Chilli (Kashmiri mirch): 50 grams
- Oil: 6-8 teaspoons
- Chopped Garlic: 1/2 cup
- Chopped Ginger: 2-3 teaspoons
- Soya sous: 1 teaspoon
- Tomato Sous: 2-3 teaspoons
- Salt: 1 teaspoon (to taste)
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar: 3 teaspoons
I am using dark red (Kashmiri chili) for coloring here and I am using this flat chili for sharpness.
Method of making Szechwan Sause
- Soak both the peppers first and leave them for 10 minutes.
- Then boil it for 5 minutes.
- And now you can see that our chili has swollen. Now grind it in a mixer jar (no longer sprinkle boiled water on the gas, we will use it later).
- And our chili has been ground.
- Now place the pan on the gas and add oil to it.
- Then add chopped ginger and garlic and cook it for a while.
- Then add the powdered peppers to it.
- Then add a little chili water, and mix.
- Then cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Then add soy sauce, tomato sauce, salt, sugar, and vinegar and cook it together for 2 minutes.
- And our Szechwan sauce is ready.
- Place it in a glass bottle after it is frosting. And if you keep it well, it can be eaten for 2-3 months.
Suggestions for Szechwan Sauce:-
- If you want, you can boil it directly without inflating it.
- Boiling the chili removes its rawness and your sauce will be good for more days.
- By adding vinegar to the sauce, the sauce lasts longer.
I am sure that you will like this Szechwan Sauce recipe very much if you have any questions related to this recipe, then you can feel free to ask, I will try to finish your douche as soon as possible. If you want to know about any other recipe that I have not told you yet, then you can ask through the comment box and I will tell it through my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..