How to make Oreo milkshake at home in 5 minutes
Oreo milkshake at home: Children do not always like to drink the same milk. If you change a little test in the same milk, then the children also become happy. That is why today I have come up with a new method for you so that children will also be happy and you will not have to be too nervous.
Yes, today I brought you the Oreo milkshake recipe and it takes only 8-10 minutes to make. So let’s see how it is made and what are the things that are needed to make it: –
Materials need to make Oreo milkshake:-
- Oreo biscuits: 5-6
- Milk: 1/2 liter
- Vennela ice cream: 1 cup
- Chocolate syrup: 5-6 teaspoons
Method of making Oreo milkshake: –
- First of all, put the Oreo Biscuits in a mixer jar.
- Then add milk, sugar, and ice cream. And let it mix for 30 seconds.
- Now take a glass of glass and add chocolate syrup to it.
- Then add the shake to it.
- Then add some ice cream to it and add a little bit of chocolate, cherry, and garnish. (You can decorate as you like)
- And our Oreo milkshake is ready.
Suggestion for Oreo milkshake:-
- Do not use boiled milk.
- Only when you have to serve you make a shake.
So this was today’s special recipe !! I am sure that you will like it very much, if you have a douche associated with it, then you can feel free to ask that I will try to finish the douche as soon as possible. If I have not told you yet, then you can ask through the comment box and I will tell it through my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..