How to make delicious potato bhujia at home
Potato bhujia: If we keep sitting in our free time, then we feel like eating something…. So why don’t we try to make something new and tasty today so that our time also passes and some good food gets washed away? By the way, we can eat even by buying but the food we eat is different….
So today we will learn how to make potato bhujia? You can store it and keep it for one week and it is not too difficult to make it, and it is always the same thing, whether it is with tea, in a sandwich… So let’s see how to make it: –
Materials need to make potato bhujia:
- Large Potatoes: 3 (boiled)
- Gram Flour: 150 grams
- Chili Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric: 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala: 1/2 teaspoon
- Eating color: 1/2 teaspoon
Method of making potato bhujia:
- First of all, smash the potatoes in a big bowl. After that add gram flour, turmeric, chili powder, and salt and rub it into it.
- You first add it without water and then add a little water if needed. If potatoes work, only a little water is required (your dough should not be loose)
- And here our dough is ready. Add a little oil and smooth it.
- After that, take it a bit and make it long in the hand and fill it in the machine.
- Now keep the oil on the gas and heat it and reduce the flame by adding it. (It cooks immediately, so if the gas is fast, it will burn)
- And here we have filtered our arm.
- Now place it in a bowl and break it. After that mix hot masala powder in it.
- And here our potato bhujia is ready.
If you want, you can store it for a few days.
So this was my recipe today, I am sure that your recipe will be good if you want to know about another recipe that I have not written yet, you can ask in the comment box and I will in my next post I will tell you about that recipe.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..