How to make delicious and refreshing Chocobar Kulfi
Chocobar Kulfi: We do not even know when and what we feel like to eat, and it would have been with us that suddenly in the middle of the night, you have started making ice cream to feel like having ice cream. And at that time you do not go out.
Beyond this, we kill the desire of our mind in this way. So imagine if that ice cream is found in your house…. Yes, if you want, you can make it at home as well and you can make it better than the market. If you do not know the recipe, then I am…. Yes, today I have come to make this recipe for you. So today we will make Chocobar Kulfi, so let’s start.
Materials need to make Chocobar Kulfi:
- Milk: 500 grams
- Sugar: 100 grams
- Cardamom: 4 pieces
- Cashew: 10-12 (finely chopped)
- Chocolate powder: (You can also make chocolate by breaking it if you want)
- Butter: 3 teaspoons (You can use homemade as well if you want)
Method of making Chocobar Kulfi:
- First, boil the milk and then thicken it on medium heat. (And keep him going on bit by bit)
- When 3 parts of milk are thickened, add cardamom and sugar to it and turn off the gas and leave it to cool for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes you fill it in an angle and keep it in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- By then you will make chocolate powder by mixing it with oil. And finely chop cashews.
- Now we will remove the Kulfi from Kulfi molds. (To get it out, first put the Kulfi molds in water for a while and then remove the layer from the knife and remove it from the help of the stick)
- Now we put the chocolate mixture on all sides.
- Then pour the cashew nuts finely on all four sides. (You can use any other drafts if you want)
- Then take some ice in a few crores and keep the cream on it. After mixing the whole ice cream, keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes. (This does not make the chocolate move)
- Get it out after 10 minutes and you have Chocobar Kulfi ready
Suggestions for Chocobar Kulfi:-
- Boil the milk on high heat first and then cook it on low heat.
- Keep running the milk for a while so that the milk does not get caught in the bottom.
- Be careful when you leave the ice cream.
- Keeping the ice cream on ice for a while will freeze the chocolate of the ice cream and then the ice cream will also look good.
So this was our recipe today…. How much did you like this recipe for making Kulfi, give it to the stars and let us know. And if you have any doubt related to this recipe, you can ask us in the comment box. Or if you want to know about any new recipe that I have not told you yet, then you can tell us through the comment box. And we will let you know through the next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..