How to make Chicken Malai Tikka at home
Chicken Malai Tikka: If you are fond of non-veg and you like this food, then today I have brought a very special recipe for you that you can easily make at home and it will be like a restaurant today, I am going to tell you that chicken cream How to make Tikka at home?
It is not very difficult to make it, so you can make it easily at home, it takes us 10 to 15 minutes to cook it, otherwise, you can show it in the morning at breakfast in the afternoon or in the evening.
Chicken Malai Tikka is the main ingredient for making cream, if your cream is good then your cream will be good, then let us see what ingredients we have added for the cream of Malai Tikka….
To make Chicken Malai Tikka we need…
Materials need to Make Chicken Malai Tikka:-
- Boneless chicken 200 grams
- Curd: 50 grams
- Fresh cream: 75 grams
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala: 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
- Kasoori methi: 1 teaspoon
- Chilli flakes: 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar: 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic pest: 3/2 teaspoon
- Salt: as per taste
- Piece of coal (1): 1
Method of preparation for Chicken Malai Tikka: –
- First cut a small piece of chicken.
- First of all, add yogurt, fresh cream, black pepper powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander powder, kasoori methi, chili powder, vinegar, salt, and ginger-garlic paste to a large bowl and mix it well.
- Then add the chicken pieces inside and mix well.
- Then cover it thoroughly with plastic and keep it in the fridge or outside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Till then we will put bamboo wood in water and leave it for a while. So the wood will not burn while cooking chicken.
- Then take out the chicken and mix it well and place the chicken pieces in bamboo wood.
- Then put a little butter or ghee on the griddle and put the chicken on top of it to cook, and pour the remaining cream over it.
- In between, we’ll turn the chicken over and add its cream to the side of the chicken.
- Then cover it for a while and while cooking, our cream will hold it well in the chicken.
- After cooking the chicken all around, remove the pan.
- And cook it like this on gas.
- Place it on a plate and set it on fire on a coal piece and put it on foil paper and place it in the middle of the chicken and cover the chicken and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
- And our Malai Tikka is ready.
Suggestions for Chicken Malai Tikka:-
- After putting the chicken in the mixer and leaving it to sit for a while, the chicken sets and it easily gets inside the bite.
- After cooking Malai Tikka on the griddle, frying it on the gas makes it slightly fried and looks good.
- After making Malai Tikka, after covering it with a fire of coal and leaving it covered for a while, its test is very good.
So this was our today’s Malai Tikka recipe, I believe you must have liked this recipe very much, if you have any question related to this recipe, then you can feel free to ask us and apart from this, any suggestions in your mind regarding this recipe Even if you can tell in the comment box.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..