Fish biryani recipe: All non-veg eaters love fish biryani. The taste of fish biryani is very tasty and wonderful. Everyone likes it. . You can make it easily whenever you want.
Taste- Fish biryani has a pungent and spicy taste. Spices added to it make it spicy, which is liked by all, and the number of people eating it increases.
Famous- Most of the fish biryani is famous for non-veg eating places. It is made and eaten in many ways, but its taste is liked and beneficial.
Specialty- The most special feature of fish biryani is that it is different from all biryani and secondly fish is beneficial for our body and eyes, similarly fish biryani also benefits us.
Everyone likes the excellent and delicious taste of fish biryani. Fish biryani is available everywhere in the market but you can make it at home in a pure way. It does not take much time to make it nor can you make more ingredients whenever you want. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought you an easy method with the help of which you can easily make delicious and wonderful fish biryani. Follow the recipe given below and make delicious fish biryani and give everyone a different and new taste.
Fish biryani recipe
It takes 30 minutes to make fish biryani. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This fish biryani is enough for 2 members according to the amount of the given method.
Everyone loves the taste of fish biryani recipe. You can make and feed it to anyone and they will eat it with passion. The wonderful taste of fish biryani attracts everyone’s taste and eats with all hobbies.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 2 people
Materials need to make fish biryani
- 1 kg of rice
- 1 kg of fish
- 200-gram onions
- 200-gram curd
- 1 egg
- 2 green chilies
- 3 cardamom
- 3 lemon
- 4 bay leaves
- 8 long
- 5 pieces cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Fish Biryani Recipe
- To make fish biryani, first, take the fish and clean it thoroughly with water. Now put the cleaned fish in a vessel, add salt and mix it well and keep it for a while.
- Now clean the rice and soak it in water. Now take a pan, add finely chopped onion and fry it well.
- After doing this, put turmeric, chili, and egg in the pieces of fish kept. Put the fish pieces in a pan and fry them in light oil, after doing this, take them out.
- Put long, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon in a grinder and grind them finely. Take a bowl, add curd, ginger garlic paste, ground spices, red chili, turmeric, green chili, etc. and beat the curd well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the curd mixture and roast it. Do this until the spices start leaving the oil.
- Put rice and water in a vessel and cook the rice for some time. When the rice is cooked, take the biryani utensil and heat it by adding oil.
- Now add bay leaves, fry pieces of fish, curd masala, roasted slices of onion, lemon juice, and mix well and some Leave it to cook late.
- Cover the pot and leave it for 10 minutes. In a few minutes, your delicious and hot fish biryani is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..