Delicious and easy to make eggless khajoor cake recipe
Eggless Khajoor Cake Recipe: Everyone loves to eat khajoor, it is consumed the most in this season, it is also very beneficial for health, if you want to eat khajoors in a different way, then you can prepare this delicious cake without eggs. You will not only find it tasty but will also be beneficial for your health.
Famous- Eggless khajoor cake is most famous in Scotland. This is a traditional cake there. Due to its taste, it is now very popular in Australia and New Zealand. It is also very popular in India.
Taste- The taste of eggless khajoor cake is very tasty. Apart from eggs, more nutritious ingredients are added, which gives you a different and unique taste and touches everyone’s heart.
Specialty- Khajoors have many properties which are beneficial for our health, people who do not like to eat plain khajoors can eat eggless khajoor cake made from it.
The delicious and delicious taste of eggless khajoor cake makes everyone happy. Nowadays, this cake is consumed the most, if you want, you can easily make it at home too, for that we have an easy method that will help you to make your Eggless Khajoor Cake and you will get expert in making cakes Will do it.
Time to make eggless khajoor cake
The eggless khajoor cake takes 45 minutes to make. It takes 20 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This eggless khajoor cake is enough for 4 members according to the quantity of the given method.
Eggless Khajoor Cake Recipe
In this season, khajoors are consumed the most, if you eat a cake made of eggs made from it, then you will get a new mixture of khajoors which will make you a fan of it.
- Course desserts
- Cuisine western
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 45 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make Eggless Khajoor Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1 cup Khajoor
- One cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp butter
Recipe – How to make Eggless Khajoor Cake
- To make eggless Khajoor cake, first, take a bowl, add sugar and milk and mix well.
- Now beat these two until they are mixed together.
- Now add khajoors with this mixture and grind it well by adding this mixture to the mixer. Grind this mixture well and make it into a paste.
- After doing so, add maida and baking powder in a vessel and mix it well. Strain this mixture once with a sieve. Now put it in the paste made, if necessary, add some more milk.
- The cake mix is ready. Take the cake making utensil and grease it with butter.
- Now put the cake mixture in it and spread it all around.
- Keep this pot in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- After some time take it out of the microwave. Wait for the cake to cool down.
- After it cools, cut it into pieces as per your taste, in a short time your delicious eggless Khajoor cake is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..