Easy to make Soya Chunks Curry Recipe at Home
Soya Chunks Curry: Soybean or soy chunks is a very tasty and delicious dish. It is very easy to create. Soya chunks are very spicy and tasty. Children eat with great passion. Soyabean contains protein which is very beneficial for our body, especially children should be fed soy chunks.
As it has so many benefits, making it is also very easy. All the ingredients to make it are available at home, just bring soybeans from the market and make delicious soy chunks.
If you have a small celebration or party at your house, you can still make soya chunks. If you make children in their tiffin, they will not only eat it with passion but will also demand to make it from you next time.
If your household members do not want to eat lentils, then you can make soya chunks. This is as beneficial as lentils. You should always keep soybeans in your house because one is made very quickly and secondly its prices are less than lentils, then anyone can easily make it at home.
If a guest or friend comes to your house and you want to make something different and feed it then this is the best dish. The bus gets ready quickly. Make this delicious soya chunks according to the method given below and please everyone.
Time to make soya chunks
It takes 20-25 minutes to make soya chunks. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this soy chunk is enough for 4-5 members.
Soya Chunks Curry Recipe
As there are many benefits of eating soya chunks, you should use it in appropriate quantity so that you remain healthy.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Servings 5 people
Materials need to make Soya Chunks Curry
- 100 gm soybean
- 250 gm Potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 6 garlic
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of water
- 2 green chillies
- 1/4 tsp red chilli
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp oil
How to make Soya Chunks Curry
- To make soya chunks, first, soak the soybean in water for some time. After doing this, take the potatoes, peel them and cut them into fine pieces.
- Now grind tomatoes, onions, ginger, garlic and prepare a paste.
- Now take a cooker and put some oil in it and heat it. Now add some cumin seeds, then add the paste and fry them on low heat. When the paste is roasted, add salt, chilli, turmeric, khatai, garam masala, and fry it well. Take care not to burn the masala and roast it well.
- Now add soaked soybean pieces to the roasted spices and mix well. After doing so, add chopped potato pieces to it.
- Mix this whole mixture well, now add a cup of water and close the lid of the cooker. Wait for the whistle to come. Turn off the gas when the 2 whistles come.
- After some time when the pressure of the cooker comes out, then open the lid and see your hot chunks are ready. Garnish them with the onions and coriander in a bowl and serve hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..