Method of preparation of delicious veg paratha recipe
|Delicious veg paratha recipe|
Delicious veg paratha recipe is very tasty and wonderful. It is a very different and delicious paratha that is liked by all. If you also get bored eating bread and simple paratha daily then you can make delicious veg paratha.
Taste- The taste of the veg paratha is very soft and tasty from inside. The mixture of spices that is put in it is very tasty and everyone likes it. If you eat veg paratha with curd or pickle, you will find it even more delicious.
Famous- Veg paratha is famous everywhere. Mostly it is eaten in Punjab but now it is practiced all over the country. Wherever you go, you will definitely get veg paratha there.
Specialty- A special feature of Veg Paratha is that it has a different taste and secondly it also changes your daily boring food and you get to eat something new and delicious. A variety of vegetables are added to the veg paratha which is also beneficial for health.
Veg paratha is very tasty. Although it is found everywhere in the market, if you want, you can make it delicious in your own way at home. It does not take much time to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious Veg Paratha. Follow the recipe given below and make everyone delicious by making delicious Veg Paratha.
Time to become Veg Paratha
It takes 30 minutes to make the veg paratha. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This wedge paratha is enough for 2 members according to the amount of the method given.
Delicious veg paratha recipe
You can make Veg Paratha easily whenever you want. Will make it in the morning breakfast with all the hobby. Everyone likes the taste of veg paratha, hence its demand is also very high.
- Course Breakfast, Main Dish, Snack foods
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 2 people
Materials need to make veg paratha
- 4 cups wheat flour
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup boiled potatoes
- 1 cup carrots boiled
- One cup beans boiled
- 1 cup cabbage boiled
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp oil
- Two tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Veg Paratha
- To make veg paratha, first sieve the flour and now take it in a vessel. Add a little salt and oil to the flour and knead it well with the help of water. Cover the dough after kneading it.
- Now take a vessel, take all the boiled vegetables in it and mash them, now add cumin, salt, coriander, red chili, garam masala, mango powder, etc. and mix all the spices well. Pitha is ready for filling in the parathas.
- After this, take the dough. Break a small dough of flour and roll it with the help of a palm, now with the help of a Chakla cylinder, take a little vine. Put 1 tsp of pitha in this rolled flour and then fold the dough.
- Now roll it again after rolling it a bit. Apply the pallethan and now take a big ball in the shape of the paratha.
- Put some oil on it to heat the griddle, put the prepared paratha on it, and bake it well by applying oil to the paratha from both sides.
- When the paratha is roasted from both sides, take it out on a plate. Make all the parathas in this way. Your delicious and wonderful veg paratha is ready, serve it with hot chutney, curd, or vegetables.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..