Delicious moong dal recipe: A delicious Indian dish, easy to make at home. Serve with roti or rice. The recipe is very tasty as well as healthy.
Materials need to make moong dal:-
- Sprouted Moong: 2 cups
- Onion: 1 (fine)
- Green chili: 2 (fine)
- Tomato: 1 (chopped)
- Oil: 3 teaspoons
- Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder
- Aamchoor powder
- Mirch powder
- Coriander leaf
- Garam masala
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped ginger garlic: 2 teaspoons
- Coriander leaf
Method of making moong dal:-
- Put the pan on the gas and add oil and cumin seeds.
- Once the cumin color changes, give ginger and garlic lentils.
- When that is done, add onions and green chilies and roast it.
- When onion turns a golden color, add chili, coriander, mango powder, hot torch powder
- And add the tomatoes and mix. Now add salt and cook it well when the masala is cooked
- So add moong to it and cover it.
- After 5 minutes remove the lid and see if it is cooked or not.
- If cooked, put coriander leaves in it and take it out in the bowl and if you want, top it
- Raw onions can also be added. And now your moong dal is ready.
I am sure you will like this recipe of egg noodles, if you want to know about another recipe that I have not written yet, then you can ask in the comment box and I will be able to ask for that recipe in my next post. I will tell you about it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..