Delicious Kesari Jalebi recipe makes at home
Kesari Jalebi recipe: Jalebi is a dessert that is very popular in India. If you get hot jalebi after eating in the winter season, then it is just fun. Jalebi is a traditional dessert of yellow color that is made in Indian homes on Dussehra, Diwali, or other special occasions.
It is crunchy in food, due to which not only big but children also eat with fervor. If you also want to make jalebi at home during this festival season, then our recipe can be useful for you.
Ingredients for making Kesari Jalebi: A solution is prepared by mixing maida and curd, Jalebi is made from it only after the yeast has risen. Jalebi is fried in sugar syrup after frying. Apart from Kesari Jalebi, Paneer Jalebi and Rabri Jalebi are also eaten with great fervor.
- For how many people: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Kesari Jalebi
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- Oil or ghee
- Gusset cloth
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp saffron
The method of making Kesari Jalebi
- First of all, make a thick batter by mixing flour and curd together.
- If the batter needed water, you can add water to it.
- Keep yeast rise in it for about six to seven hours.
- Once the batter becomes puffy and starts appearing chug, prepare the syrup.
- Make syrup on a low flame by mixing water, sugar, and saffron.
- Thick the Chashni for the time left on high heat.
- When the Chashni starts leaving the wire, take it off the flame and cool it down lightly.
- Take a deep pan. Put oil or ghee on it and heat it.
- Insert the prepared batter into the bag.
- Make sure that the bag has a smaller hole because the smaller hole creates the thinner jalebi.
- Now pour the batter into the hot oil. Cook on medium heat. Flip over.
- When the jalebis turn light brown on both sides, take them out. Add to the syrup.
- Let soak the jalebis in Chashni for about a minute. Remove and serve.
Nutritional Information of Kesari Jalebi
- Carbs 14.30 g
- Fats 7.63 g
- Cholesterol N / A
- Protein 0.41 g
- Fiber N / A
- Calories: 125.93 Kcal 0
- Calcium: 4.43 mg
The batter prepared should not be too thin or too thick.
Key Ingredients: Flour, yogurt, oil or ghee, cloth, sugar, water, saffron
Here is a video to make Kesari jalebi reicpe
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..