Delicious keema biryani | How to make keema biryani at home
All non-veg eaters are fans of Keema Biryani. It is one such biryani that is most liked in the whole country. The method of making it may be different, but its taste and its name are enough to eat it. This delicious and luxurious dish is liked by everyone and makes everyone happy.
Famous- Keema Biryani is most famous in Uttar Pradesh. People here are so fond of this biryani that you will never offer this biryani to them, they will never do it. They like to eat it with simple or raita.
Occasion- Marriage or party or someone’s birthday Keema Biryani is made everywhere. You can also include it in your daily diet or can also make it on a particular day.
Specialty- Keema added to Keema Biryani is used to improve the health of lean skinny people and it also tastes good. This dish combined with both is called tasty and nutritious.
Now you do not have to go anywhere to taste this dish. By reading the given method, even a new person can easily make Keema Biryani at their home. This method will help you in every way. You should follow the ingredients and method and make Keema Biryani quickly and make your day good and memorable in no time and material.
Time to become Keema Biryani
It takes 40 minutes to make Keema Biryani. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the given method, this delicious mince biryani is enough for 4 members.
Keema Biryani Recipe
Everyone likes the dishes made with mincemeat, in such a way, if the delicious mince biryani is found to be eaten, then its fun is different. This delicious biryani is liked by all and everyone consumes it with great fervor.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian, Uttar Pradesh
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make Keema Biryani
- 350-gram basmati rice
- 300 gram minced meat
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1 onion
- 5 long
- 4 cardamom
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp ghee
- Salt to taste
How to make Keema Biryani Recipe
- To make Keema Biryani, first, take water in a vessel and place it on the gas for boiling. Add a little salt and rice to the water and leave it to cook. After some time the rice will be cooked, turn off the gas, and keep the rice out.
- Now put ghee in a pan and heat it. When the ghee is hot, add finely chopped onions and fry it on low heat. Remove some onion from the roasted onion and separate the onion into cardamom, cinnamon, and long mixture and stir it well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to this mixture and fry it too. Now add minced meat, curd, and red chili and cook it on low flame, if the mixture cooks in a while, then turn off the gas.
- Now put a separate post on the gas, put a little mixture made in it, put the cooked rice on top, now add the remaining mixture, and after that add lemon juice.
- Leave it to cook on the gas for a while. After 4-5 minutes your mince biryani is ready, turn off the gas, garnish the biryani in a plate and decorate all the above.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..